Shredded Sweet Potato Baked Egg Nests
Updated: May 24, 2019
- 1 large sweet potato
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (F). Grease four cups of a muffin tin.
2. Use a cheese grater to shred the sweet potato. Let shredded potato sit for 3-5 minutes. Squeeze out excesses water using a tea towel or paper towels.
3. Place the sweet potato shreds into greased muffin tins and mold them into four nests.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove pan from the oven and crack one egg into each nest. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake for an additional 12 minutes, or 15 minutes for a harder yolk.