Honey Garlic Salmon Bowl
Updated: May 24, 2019
- 2 salmon filets
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups sauteed sugar snap peas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees (F).
2. Mix together honey, soy sauce, and garlic in a small bowl.
3. Pour the honey mixture over the salmon filets and let marinate for 15-20 minutes.
4. Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes (until about 130-140 degrees F).
5. Over medium heat, bring the leftover marinade to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes until thickened. Add sugar snap peas and saute in sauce until done to desired tenderness.
6. Cook your quinoa according to package directions.
7. Dish up 1 cup of cooked quinoa with sauteed sugar snap peas and one salmon filet Drizzle with honey marinade.