Chia Seed Pudding
· 6 tablespoons chia seeds
· 2 cups unsweetened coconut, almond or cashew milk
· ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice
· Blueberries and strawberries, for topping
· Granola, for topping
1. In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake till combined, otherwise stir till everything is combined.
2. Cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for at least 1-2 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top with berries and granola.